- Jack got his first ear infection. It was rough. Our poor boy's fevers got out of control. We were close to an ER visit. He's finally eating and drinking again. He made it to almost 13 months with out an illness and this was awful. Talk about ripping my heart out. It was stressful especially with his underlying cystic fibrosis diagnosis. Thankfully he is on the mend
(Pathetically sad little boy pictures to follow.)
- My anxiety hit an all time high with Jack's ear infection. It was terrible. It was some what panic attack level. I would call my mom crying my eyes out for no reason other than I was so nervous. I'm so glad I kept myself some what under control but my health took a serious downfall.
- I ended up in the hospital needing tests. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis. It's caused by stress and poor eating habits. I lost over 10 pounds in 4 days. I had been losing weight because I usually don't eat dinner. Plus, with Jack being sick I didn't take care of myself. I'm still on the mend with some heavy duty antibiotics and it sucks. They make me dizzy, sick down right exhausted. This is the second crazy illness I've been diagnosed with. I was diagnosed with shingles in October and now this. I need to start taking care of myself better. I keep saying it but just can't get myself "there" yet.
- I'm finally back on solid foods (was on a liquid diet for several days to give my stomach time to rest) and incorporating some more low fiber foods and than I will move to higher fiber foods.
- I wonder why it seemed so much easier last year with a newborn than it does with a toddler. Am I the only one? I am so much more exhausted this year.
- I've started using some essential oils I picked up in our local health food store. I've heard some really good things through a bunch of moms who have similar issues. I'm hoping they are going to help out a bit.
- This winter is awful. I'm so done with the Northeast and these gray days. I'm over it. I miss the beautiful spring days. I need some nice weather and fast!