- Corn, shucked and cleaned
- Pico De Lime
- Lime Juice
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the grill at medium temperature
- Brush on the mayonnaise. A little goes a long way
- Sprinkle with the Pico De Lime or paprika than add roll it through some parmesan cheese.
- Wrap in aluminum foil
- Place corn on the grill and grill for 15 minutes but don't forget to turn them a few times so they cook evenly.
I just like this zesty summer corn recipe. After cooking the parmesan will bake it and leave a bit of crust. The Pico De Lime I get in the specialty store. It can be very spicy so I sometimes use paprika instead. It is just as tasty but like the mayo a little bit goes a very long way.
I hope you get a chance to enjoy this corn recipe. If you do please let me know what you think.